Kidde Ionization Smoke Alarm 1275 - I12040

Mouse over the image for zoom

More Views

  • Kidde Ionization Smoke Alarm 1275 - I12040
  • Kidde Ionization Smoke Alarm 1275 - I12040

Special Price $12.10

Retail Price: $14.55

You Save 17%
Energy Score
Energy Score

In Stock

Special Price $12.10

Retail Price: $14.55

Availability: Usually ships the same business day

    Product Description

    The Kidde 1275E is a 120VAC powered ionization smoke alarm with 9V battery back up. This smoke alarm has the ability to function as a single unit or in an interconnected system. The Kidde 1275E features a red LED to display normal operation and identifies the origination unit in an interconnected system. The Kidde 1275E includes an Alarm Tamper Resist that inhibits unauthorized alarm and battery removal. The 1275E is interconnectable and includes a quick connect power harness that allows for ...
    View more

    Customer Reviews 1 item(s)

    Replacement units
    I bought four units to replace the old ones installed ten years ago than we're going off constantly and even though the model 1275 shown in the picture were exactly the new ones received are a bit different in shape. The difference in shape had no negative effect in the form, fit and function, I was able to install the new ones using the old base and wiring and they working perfectly.
    Overall Rating
    Review by Carlos / (Posted on 9/29/2015)
    Product Question

    Product Questions

    No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
    Shipping Calculator
    Find a Contractor
    Start your search for a professional contractor (HVAC, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, home and building performance, plumbing, and more) by finding a certified member contractor near you.